Life After EI: What’s Next?
Does your child receive Early Intervention services? Will he or she turn 3 in 2013?
Come hear a free presentation by Sarah Birnbaum of New York Special Needs Support on how to:
- Figure out whether your child will still need services after EI
- Obtain the best evaluations and guidance
- Find an appropriate preschool
- Set up the right therapy and preschool program
- Get the best outcome from your CPSE meeting
“THANK YOU for your Life After EI presentation. I walked out feeling rejuvenated,
informed, optimistic, and empowered. You really inspired me!”
–Parent Feedback, Fall 2011 Seminar
Date: Wednesday, February 13, 6:00-8:00pm
Location: The SMILE Center
171 Madison Avenue, 5th floor RSVP: email@example.com
More information at www.nyspecialneeds.com